Hotel

Mills House

Gone (1968)

Opened 1853, architect John Earl. Demolished 1968; the hotel on the corner today opened in 1970 and reproduces the facade one storey taller.

In 1865Southwest corner of Meeting and Queen streets
Today115 Meeting St, Charleston, SC
Coordinates32.7778, -79.9308 (approximate)
Photographs4

Photographed here

The Fire-scarred Mills House
The Fire-scarred Mills House1861–1865 · Mills House
The Mills House Looking North
The Mills House Looking North1861–1865 · Mills House
The Mills House with Adjacent Ruins
The Mills House with Adjacent Ruins1861–1865 · Mills House
The Mills House
The Mills HouseMarch 1865 · Mills House